The DAVE 15 G3 is a powerful active compact system. A bass reflex subwoofer with a 15" driver constitutes the massive, powerful foundation. The satellites with 8" drivers and HF horns are responsible for a natural sounding, assertive midrange and transparent treble. The subwoofer incorporates a 2.1 power amp module that drives the components of the DAVE 15 G3 with 2800W of Peak power.
The LD LECC DSP digital processor ensures perfectly tuned functioning of the system. It includes specially amplitude and low-latency optimised crossovers, separate equalisers and limiters for the bass, mid, and treble frequency ranges, and a dynamic compressor that controls the subwoofer according to volume and provides for increased punch at low volumes.
The thoroughly professional features of the DAVE 15 G3 active PA system include sturdy multiplex cabinets, all important protection circuits, RCA, XLR/jack combo and Speakon-compatible connectors, and ergonomically shaped, recessed handles. The LD "Evolutive" handles of the subwoofer are especially worthy of mention: the innovative design with a metal ring handle permits secure, convenient handling from all sides. For accurate vertical orientation, the speaker supports of the satellites are vertically adjustable by ± 13,5° max. in seven increments.
Speaker protection covers and a castor board with a lashing strap for simple transport are available as accessories. Matching speaker stands, spacer tubes, and mounting forks are also available separately.
Like all systems in the DAVE series, the DAVE 15 G3 is suitable for portable use and for permanent installation.
Product number: LDDAVE15G3
Product type: PA system
Max. SPL (continuous): 121dB
Max. SPL (peak): 132dB
Frequency response: 35 - 19000Hz
Dispersion (H x V): 90 x 40°
Low/mid driver dimensions: 15"
Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 381mm
Woofer magnet: Ferrite
Woofer brand: Custom-made
Woofer voice coil: 3"
Woofer voice coil (mm): 76.2mm
Cabinet construction: vented
Cabinet material: 18 mm Plywood
Cabinet surface: texture paint
Subwoofer width: 480mm
Subwoofer height: 570mm
Depth Subwoofer: 635mm
Subwoofer features: LD Systems "Evolutive" handles, threaded flange M20
Midrange size: 8"
Midrange size: 203.2mm
Midrange magnet: Ferrite
Midrange brand: Custom-made
Midrange voice coil: 1.5"
Midrange voice coil: 38.1mm
Horn: CD horn
Tweeter dimensions: 1"
Tweeter dimensions (mm): 25.4mm
Tweeter magnet: Ferrite
Tweeter brand: Custom-made
Tweeter voice coil: 1"
Tweeter voice coil (mm): 25.4mm
Mid/Hi system impedance: 4Ohm(s)
Loudspeaker inputs: 1
Speaker input connections: Speakon compatible
Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
Mid/Hi system cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: texture paint
Mid/Hi system width: 275mm
Mid/Hi system height: 430mm
Mid/Hi system depth: 260mm
Mid/Hi system features: SM707 stand mount 36 mm, ergonomically shaped insert handles
Amplifier Module (integrated in Subwoofer)
Amplifier: Class A/B
Amplifier Output System (RMS): 700W
Amplifier Output System (Peak): 2800W
Protection circuits: overload, short circuit, limiter
Cooling: volume-controlled fan
Controls: Subwoofer Phase Reverse, volume, Power, sub level
Indicators: on/off, limit, protect (protection circuit engaged), signal
Operating voltage: transformer, 220 V AC - 240 V AC
Power consumption: 1000VA
Line inputs: 2
Line input connectors: RCA, XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
Line output connectors: XLR
Loudspeaker outputs: 2
Speaker output connections: Speakon compatible
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.