The Dave 8XS portable PA system by LD systems is a compact 2.1 system featuring a punchy and powerful 8" sub woofer and 2x 4" satellite speakers with multiple inputs (XLR and Phono) giving you the ability to connect the system to a wide range of devices.
This PA system is suited to all kinds of applications due to its compact design and high power output however its best suited for use by Duo's , Vocalists, Small Pubs, Restaurants and conferences.
Dave 8XS Key features
350W RMS (1400w Peak) High Output
Class A/B amplification module integrated in the sub woofer delivers a high output and powers both sub and satellites.
Integrated limiter keeps your system safe from an overload and will guarantee a long operational life.
On the side of the sub you will find an on/off switch, an 180° phase reverse and a separate sub woofer volume knob allowing you to find the perfect sound balance between crystal clear high tones, punchy mids and powerful bass.
The satellite loudspeakers provided feature a (smaller) 16mm pole mount flange which is smaller that a standard. If you require speaker stands please use the LD systems LDDAVE8SET2.
Optional front speaker grills are available here: DAVE8XSG
For help and advice with PA systems please call us on 02476 369898
Model name: LDDAVE8XS
Subwoofer: Band Pass
Subwoofer: 1 x 8" Custom Made
LF: 2 x 4" Custom Made
HF: 1" Custom Made
Amplification: Class A / B
Dispersion: 60° x 60°
Power Output (RMS): 350 W
Power Output (Peak): 1400 W
Frequency Range: 45 Hz - 19 kHz
SPL (1 W / 1 m): 96 dB
Max SPL: 117 db
Protection: Short circuit, Over-current, Limiter
Controls: Volume, Sub Level, 180 ° Phase Reverse, On / Off Switch
Input: Line: XLR, RCA
Output: Speakon compatible: Powered output for passive Satellites
Input: Speakon compatible
Cooling system: Heatsink
Power supply: Transformer
Subwoofer: 15 mm MDF
Satellites: 12 mm MDF
Cabinet Surface: Painting
Dimensions (W x H x D)
Subwoofer: 352 x 430 x 434 mm
Satellites: 144 x 350 x 170 mm
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.