With built-in wheels and extension handles for carting convenience the LDRJ10 active 2-way system is your mobile sound station. It is powered by a rechargeable battery pack for up to 20 hours of continuous operation and provides a 90 Hz - 18 kHz frequency response with 100 watts of peak output.
The LDRJ10's integrated mixer features 3 channels with individual volume controls, 2-band EQ, adjustable reverb and master volume. Combo, 6.3 mm TRS jack, RCA and 3.5 mm TRS mini-jack connectors acommodate a wide variety of input sources.
A major feature permitting wireless streaming to the LDRJ10: the system sports a Bluetooth player which also supports SD card and USB storage devices. The player menu includes language selection and multiple genre specific EQ presets for instant sound adjustment.
The Roadjack 10 also features corners for cabinet protection, a stand mount insert and includes a convenient IR remote control.
|Product type:||Portable PA Speaker|
|Low/mid driver dimensions:||10"|
|Low/mid driver dimensions (mm):||254mm|
|HF driver dimensions:||(wide range) 3"|
|HF driver dimensions (mm):||76.2mm|
|HF driver magnet:||Ferrite|
|HF driver brand:||Custom-made|
|Frequency response:||65 - 18000Hz|
|Protection circuits:||over-current, short circuit, overload protection|
|Controls:||AUX / MP3 switch, Echo, high, CD / Tape IN Level, low, Mic 2 Level, Mic 1 Level, Master Volume|
|Indicators:||Power, Charge/battery status|
|Supported media:||USB stick, Bluetooth, SD Card|
|Supported formats:||WMA file, MP3 file|
|Media player controls:||Stop, Previous Track, Repeat, Mode (Menu / Bluetooth /SD / USB), Next Track, Play / Pause|
|Media player display elements:||Lighted multifunctional LC display|
|Line input connectors:||2 x RCA, 3.5 mm jack|
|Mic inputs:||2, 3.5 mm jack, XLR|
|Operating voltage:||Switching Power Supply, 100 V - 120 V / 60 Hz, 220 V - 240 V AC / 50 Hz|
|Rechargeable batteries:||12 V / 5 Ah|
|Cabinet material:||15 mm MDF|
|Other features:||extendable handle, Stand mount 36 mm, IR Remote for Media Player, Transport casters, transport handle|
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.