Spectrasonics Xpander Pack X 5
Includes all 5 of the Spectrasonics Xpanders
Every original Stylus RMX user who doesn´t already own these fantastic groove libraries will want to get this special package, as it represents an extraordinary value.
The highly acclaimed grooves on these award-winning Xpanders were produced by Eric Persing and feature numerous top session drummers including Abe Laboriel Jr., Gregg Bissonette, Bob Wilson, Eric Boseman and John Ferraro. The wide range of tones and styles of the five Xpanders provide a versatile starting point for users to create authentic rhythm tracks.
The Spectrasonics S.A.G.E. Xpander Pack includes:
- Backbeat: Live Acoustic "Straight-ahead" drum grooves
- Retro Funk: Authentic vintage acoustic sound, feel & classic grooves
- Burning Grooves: Maximum impact, aggressive live drum grooves
- Liquid Grooves: Acoustic ethnic drum and percussion grooves with unique processing
- Metamorphosis: 21st Century remix grooves designed by producer Eric Persing
- Multi Library: Hundreds of amazing Multi-groove patches that combine the Xpanders in creative ways
- Bonus Section: Unique grooves from Vocal Planet, Distorted Reality and more!
Please note, Stylus RMX Xpanded already includes these same 5 SAGE Xpanders along with the RMX software.
Software Type: Drum Processor
Platform: Mac, PC
Format: AU, RTAS, VST, AAX
Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Processor Dual Processor 2GHz, 2GB RAM
Hardware Requirements - PC: 2.0 GHz Processor
OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.5
OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7/Vista
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.