iZotope RX 2 Complete Audio Restoration Software (DOWNLOAD) - You deserve the best quality when you're recording new tracks and restoring old ones – and iZotope RX™ 2 provides the best quality, featuring next generation technology to fix even the most problematic audio. Imagine a tool with the power to repair clipped audio, quickly remove unwanted background noise, and even remove intermittent sounds like coughs and string squeaks. Feel the power of the Magic Wand, Brush and Lasso tools to visually select and eliminate problem sounds. Dropped drum sticks and car horns are not something you have to live with anymore. The world isn’t perfect, but with RX 2 you have the chance to get one step closer.
As an audio engineer, post-production professional, broadcaster, podcaster, forensic specialist, archivist or videographer, you deserve the best and RX 2 delivers. Work the way you want to, in a plug-in or in a standalone application, and whether your work is destined for the big screen or your home stereo, RX 2 has all the tools you need.
Confidently repair, restore and enhance your audio with RX 2!
iZotope RX 2 main features
Cutting-edge Processing Algorithms
Leveraging iZotope’s extensive research and development expertise, RX 2 features a complete set of the best tools for repairing audio. The Denoiser provides natural noise reduction with unparalleled clarity and control. Using psychoacoustic principles and high frequency resynthesis, the noise suppression takes on a new level of transparency. With methods drawn from the science of image noise reduction and a new hybrid time/frequency Global Smoothing algorithm enhancement, the distracting watery artifacts commonly associated with noise suppressors are inaudible. The Denoiser allows independent control over both the tonal and broadband components of noise, providing ultimate creative control over the color of its output. The end result is cleaner audio in less time.
RX has defined a new, intuitive visual editing paradigm allowing you to use both your eyes and ears to identify sonic problems. The unmatched precision of RX’s spectrogram audio display illuminates sounds ranging from subtle distortions, to clicks and pops, to complex interferences like car horns, airplanes, and wrong notes. Once you can see the sound, the Lasso and Brush tools allow you to do freehand selections of the sounds for repair. Going further, the Magic Wand will even automatically identify a sound and its harmonics.
For transparently masking problems or filling in gaps, Spectral Repair is at the heart of the visual editing engine in RX. Once a problem sound has been indentified and selected, the Spectral Repair algorithms are able to resynthesize the audio while taking into consideration tonal harmonics, nonlinear pitch changes like vibrato, background noise characteristics, and transient events. With the power of these tools, you can remove unwanted, interfering sounds ranging from dogs barking to string squeaks and missed notes.
RX was designed from the ground up specifically for audio restoration and repair. Careful thought has gone into every display and keyboard option to enable you to work quickly and reliably. The Compare Settings feature lets you audition multiple settings of the same module and then audition the results side by side. A comprehensive history of session edits lets you undo any edit and compare different processing passes to decide which you prefer. If you’re working with large numbers of files, the new batch processor streamlines your work even further by letting you chain together selected processing modules and process entire folders at once, all while taking advantage of multicore CPUs to speed up the process.
Declick & Decrackle
The Declick module has been simplified and expanded with the newly added Decrackle module, designed to treat continuous background crackle from vinyl and similar sources. The Declick module can automatically suppress clicks and pops as well as similar digital impulse noises, and in some cases, can even be used to remove the annoying beeps introduced by cell phones during recording.
Save your editing session when quitting and pick up where you left off the next time the app is started. The entire state of the program including your selection is saved. This new feature also works in the event of a computer crash or power outage. Get back up and running immediately.
Precise Delay and Phase Operations
New Channel Operations module features sub-sample delay and arbitrary phase rotation operations. Both features are crucial when restoring audio which was transferred from tape.
And much more
New in RX 2:
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.