AKG C214 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone - The AKG C 214 is the younger brother of AKG's legendary C 414 condenser - the mic you've heard on thousands of hit records, on stage with countless artists, and on air from leading broadcast facilities all over the world. The affordable C 214 actually uses the same one-inch dual-capsule as the C 414 in a single-diaphgram, cardioid-only design. The result? Highly-detailed, up-front sound on both voices and instruments with an overall performance close to that of the famous C 414 B-XLS. Now you can get that epic AKG sound on any budget with the new C 214!
Incredible Dynamic Range
The AKG C 214 delivers AKG's classic large-diaphragm sound - and it's also capable of an impressive 143dB dynamic range for uncompressed, natural transients.
Use it on a Variety of Sources
If you want a premium vocal mic, you've found it with the AKG C 214. And, while it's well worth the investment for that quality alone, you'll find that the C 214 performs just as well on a variety instruments. Thanks to its switchable 20dB attenuation pad and low cut filter, the C 214 can be used in sound fields as high as 156dB SPL - you can use it on stage for close miking loud applications such as drum overheads, guitar amps, or high-output brass. Whatever your needs, the C 214 is an excellent mic to have on your side.
Quality AKG Construction
Built in Vienna, Austria, AKG mics are engineered from the ground up to truly perform. The C 214 features an integrated capsule suspension that reduces mechanical noise and resonances for even greater sonic accuracy. Plus, the double mesh, all-metal grille protects the capsule and ensures high RF immunity without affecting the mic's acoustical performance. This is one roadworthy mic, too - the C 214 features a modern scratch-resistant finish, dent-resistant metal grille, and gold-plated XLR output.
AKG C 214 Key Features:
|Frequency range||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||20 mV/Pa (-34 dBV)|
|Max. SPL||136/156 dB SPL (0/-20 dB) (for 0.5% THD)|
|Equivalent noise level||13 dB-A to IEC 60268-4 (A-weighted)|
|Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted)||81 dB|
|Preattenuation pad||0/-20 dB (switchable)|
|Bass cut filter slope||160 Hz, 6 dB/Octave, switchable|
|Recommended load impedance||>=1000 ohms|
|Supply voltage||12 to 52 V Phantom power to IEC 61938|
|Powering||< 2 mA|
|Dynamic range||123/143 dB (0/-20 dB) (A-weighted)|
|Connector||IEC standard 3-pin XLR|
|Finish||matte grayish blue|
|Dimensions||160 x 55 mm (6.3 x 2.2 in.)|
|Net weight||280 g (0.62 lbs.)|
|Shipping weight||1450 g (3.22 lbs.)|
|Patent(s)||Electrostatic transducer (Patent no. AT 395.225, DE 4.103.784, JP 2.815.488)|
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.