Save 15% on Focusrite Audio Interfaces with our fantastic Clarlett 8Pre/8PreX Promo, Enter the code CLARETT at the checkout to save 15% (UK/Ireland orders only)
The OctoPre MKII has eight channels of Focusrite preamplification and a built-in 24-bit / 96 kHz ADAT output. It is Focusrite’s powerful input upgrade for your Pro Tools system, or any digital audio workstation. The OctoPre MKII is also a great expansion for any analogue or digital console, or hard disk recorder.
The digital output allows you to make the most of often-neglected ADAT inputs; ideal for expanding the number of mic pre inputs on your interface. Connect OctoPre MkII to your audio interface’s ADAT input to create a high quality, multi-channel recording solution, ideal for tracking drums, as well guitars, keyboards, vocals and more.
Focusrite OCtoPre MKII Main Features
Eight high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps
The best sounding multi-channel mic pre in its class.
Built-in eight channel 24-bit / 96 kHz digital output
Make the most of your interface’s ADAT input. OctoPre MkII connects via its built-in Lightpipe output, with a ‘real world’ dynamic range performance of 110dB.
Mic preamps optimised for tracking drums
OctoPre MkII is designed not to clip, with preamps optimised to handle extreme levels from sound sources like kick drum and snare.
Two quality Hi-Z instrument inputs
OctoPre MkII’s first two channels feature DI’s, ready for you to plug in your guitars and bass, instantly accessible on the front fascia.
5 LED input metering on every channel
OctoPre MkII’s fast-acting 5-LED input meters provide clear reference of input levels, helping you to avoid analogue or digital clipping.
-10dB Pads on every channel
OctoPre MkII is drum-ready, with 10dB pads to stop hot signals from overdriving the microphone preamp.
Direct outputs on every channel
For routing and flexibility, especially in the live environment. Each mic pre can be routed to the mixer’s analogue channels, with two mirrored ADAT outputs (44.1) left free to send to digital recorders.
48V Phantom power available on every channel
Switched in two groups (1-4 and 5-8) every channel is capable of supplying phantom power, for use with most condenser microphones.
State-of-the-art clocking solutions
OctoPre MkII's internal clock delivers a jitter performance of < 10 PPM. For external clocks, a BNC connector is provided and industry-standard JetPLL™ jitter elimination technology is employed.
*Note that when running at 44.1 or 48kHz, the digital outputs are mirrored, providing outputs 1 - 8 on both ports.
Digital Downloads (buying software)
All software marked as "serial download" or "digital download" will be delivered via email within normal office hours.
Simply add the software to the basket and at the delivery stage in the checkout please select "Digital Download - Software by email" as your delivery method
Delivery Charges (Main Products)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5-7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.