Editors Keys Vocal Booth Pro 2nd Edition Incl. FREE Mic Stand
Quiet please, recording in session.
We all know the feeling, you've got your lyrics at the ready, computers on, microphones set up, and you've recorded the perfect take..., it's time to listen back to the recording. If only you could get the quality to sound as dry and perfect as a studio recording. Well now you can with the highly anticipated Portable Vocal Booth Pro, 2nd Edition??Following the success of the first edition, we spent many months talking with people like you to find out exactly want people want from their own set up. We already had the full floor stand (which is still included.) but hundreds of people wanted a way to record directly in front of their own computer on the desk. Well we've added three new desk stand adapter, which give you the flexibility to record at your desk in addition to standing up, the first of its kind in the music industry.
Your Editors Keys Portable Vocal Booth / SoundBooth 'Pro Version - 2nd Edition' with its heavy duty built in microphone stand and desktop stands allows for great recording conditions every time and adds that professional appeal to your studio setup.
A studio set-up, only portable.
The Editors Keys 'Portable Vocal Booth Pro' (or sound booth) with free built in microphone stand is your affordable solution for improving the sound and quality of recordings. It works by allowing the sound to pass through layers of foam and aluminium. The 'Portable Vocal Booth ' gently diffuses the acoustic waves surrounding the microphone, preventing the sound from bouncing back towards the mic, often changing the sound of your recording.
The specially moulded foam has been shaped and processed in a way which not only helps to create dry vocals, but also prevents exterior noise, such as traffic noise or air conditioning entering into your mic. (We all know how annoying the computer fans can be!) The 'Pro' version also has a punched aluminium back, which adds an extra layer of audio deflection, compared to our 'home' sound booth version. This dramatically reduces audio interference during your perfect takes.
This not only improves the detail and sonic character of your recordings, but also gives you a crisp vocal, which is often hard to achieve when recording in certain studio setups.
Record the track you've always wanted.?Used by professionals and home users world wide, the Editors Keys Studio Series Portable Vocal Booth has become one of our best sellers and with this list of features, its easy to see why:?
• Package includes vocal screen, clamp, & microphone stand, which is compatible with 99% of microphones.
• Solo' and 'Dual' microphone recording modes.
• Greatly improve the quality of your recordings.
• Designed for home and studio use.
• Used by studios, theatres and artists worldwide
• Easy setup and Money back promise.
Don't take our word for it.
In a professional recording studio in the midst of excitement, chances are, you will have seen one of our vocal booths sitting at the helm of the recording process. Now's it's time your home studio deserved the same treatment.
Money back promise.
We want you to be 110% happy with your purchase, and like hundreds of other users, we know you will. That's why we're happy to offer a full money back promise. If the portable vocal booth doesn't make your life easier and recordings clearer than ever, we'll happily refund your money. No questions asked. (We promise!)?
Watch out for fakes online.
Our vocal booth has been so successful that their are many cheap copies out there. (which usually don't include any stands) They'll often harm your recording, so make sure you get the best, get your Editors Keys Portable Vocal Booth Pro from an autorised dealer - Inta Audio.
(W)400mm? (H)320mm? (D)260mm
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.