The TD-4KP offers drummers the industry leading V-Drums sound and performance in an innovative folding design making this kit compact, highly portable and easily transportable. The TD-4KP is the perfect digital drum kit for apartments small studios or bedrooms or those who need to transport their kit between venues often. It's ideal for drum teachers, students or anyone who practises or performs away from home.
Innovative Fold Up Drum Kit Design
The TD-4KP is the perfect electronic kit for people who want to break the kit down often and move between home, studio, friends' houses and gigs often. The innovative folding design allows for super fast breakdown and easy transport. When breaking down the kit the sound module and drum/cymbal pads are attached to the durable, integrated stand and all components rotate and/or fold down quickly and simply in place along with the stand. When it's time to play again, you can easily unfold everything and you're ready to roll! It's also perfect for those who want to use the kit in a small bedroom or studio and need something that doesn't take up tons of space.
TD-4 Drum Sound Module
Despite the kit's small footprint the TD-4's sound module is a powerful engine equipped with a wide range of expressive, editable sounds and useful practice features like Rhythm Coach, Quick Record and Quick Play. This user friendly drum kit allows you to easily edit sounds and customise kits from the front panel. The TD-4 also features ambiance effects for lively and dynamic performances.
Natural Feeling, Low Volume Drum Pads
The integrated pads provide a satisfying feel, natural playability and low impact volume. The Roland TD-4KP comes with a kick pad, snare pad, three tom pads, a hi-hat pad and two 10" cymbal pads (crash and ride). An FD-8 Hi Hat Controller pedal is included as well. The compact 7.5-inch drum pads have cushioned rubber playing surfaces that provide a natural playing feel and highly expressive, sensitive and accurate response.
Optional CB-TDP Carry Case
With such a portable drum kit you're probably going to want an effective case. If you don't already have one, Roland have designed the CB-TDP case as the perfect fit for the TD-4KP. It includes a shoulder strap and detachable pouches for hi-hat and kick pedals, plus handy pockets for beaters, sticks and other accessories.
With its portable fold-away design, established V-Drums sound and natural playing feel the TD-4KP is a perfect fit for a wide range of drummers including young students, drum teachers and gigging players. Its versatility and small footprint make it ideal for many different environments so it's ready to take anywhere.
The TD-4KP received the award for Best Electronic Drums at the MIPA Awards 2013.
Size and Weight:
Width: 1100 mm, 43-5/16 inches
Depth: 1200 mm, 47-1/4 inches
Height: 1250 mm, 49-1/4 inches
Weight: 12.5 kg, 27 lbs. 9 oz.
Size and Weight (Folded Dimensions)
Width: 300 mm, 11-13/16 inches
Depth: 500 mm, 19-11/16 inches
Height: 700 mm, 27-9/16 inches
Weight: 12.5 kg, 27 lbs. 9 oz.
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.