Small yet Powerful and Versatile
The ES-5 is a powerful effects switching system that provides you with complete control over your pedal board. To start, simply connect your pedals to the ES-5's audio loops, and then activate the loops as needed. The on/off state of each loop and many other parameters can be saved in a patch, allowing you to instantly change sounds without dancing around to press switches on individual pedals. Providing you with versatile routing options, real-time control options, MIDI, and more all in a space-saving unit, the Boss ES-5 is a remarkable improvement for controlling the effects that directly bring your creative ideas to life.
Unprecedented Routing Flexibility
One of the key features of this switching system is its innovative routing possibilities, providing you with the ability to rearrange the order of a chain of stompbox effects. Ideal for achieving unique sounds and experimenting with your setup, the flexibility allows you to access a wide array of effect combinations. In addition, the ES-5's parallel chain function increases the effect combination options further, thereby expanding the final sound variation capability massively. What's more, all of these programmed configurations can be saved for instant access during a live performance.
In addition to the five effect loops on board, the Boss ES-5 features two TRS control output jacks and a TRS control/expression input jack. MIDI capability is also included which is ideal for seamlessly integrating MIDI-controlled stomp effects.
Pure and Crystal Clear Tone
The ES-5 not only focuses on functionality, particular attention is given to the sound quality - guaranteeing to prevent any sound deterioration and ensuring your tone is kept pure and free of noise. These results are accomplished by utilising carefully designed analog circuitry developed with the know-how, experience and design expertise of the Boss engineering team.
The ES-5 Effects Switching System is more than just a smartly designed tool for the creation of incredible sounds, it's also an ingenious piece of hardware that is the perfect addition to any pedal board. Built with durable mechanical functions in a roadworthy design, the Boss ES-5 combines technical innovations with useful conveniences. Memory capability of 200 patches, a large display with extensive naming capacity and robust footswitches with full assignability are just a few of the features that makes this system the choice of professionals worldwide.
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.