Boss ES-8 - Effects Switching System
The Boss ES-8 Pedal Looper and Switching System puts total control over your pedal board, guitars, and amplifier at your feet. The ES-8 can be as sophisticated or as complex as you like, with high-end and professional users at the front of its design. If you've got a live rig to equal that of Fripp or Zappa, this exquisitely crafted piece of kit will enable you to make sense of it all.
The ES-8 gives you the freedom to incorporate exactly what you want in a live rig: multi-guitar setup, a total of 8 effects pedal send/return pairs (with two stereo loops), a dedicated tuner input, MIDI capability, additional footswitch controllers, expression pedal inputs, multi-channel switching on an amp, and powerful signal routing between presets.
When performing live, it's always good to have a backup guitar that you can fall back on should the worst happen. Some players like to switch guitars to achieve a different tone. Thanks to the multi-input options offered by the ES-8, you can set up everything at the start and crack on.
Exceptional Signal Routing
The built-in screen enables you to scroll through the enormous library of 800 available presets, which breaks down as 100 banks in total, with 8 presets that are accessible at a time. Even after you've set up your presets, you can reposition your pedals within to signal path to achieve a different sound. This can be done on-the-fly so your performance remains smooth and seamless. Not only that but each loop has a switchable buffer so you can reduce the chance of unwanted pops, clicks or noise from your vintage or boutique gear.
The dedicated tuner connection ensures that your trusty tuner pedal can be accessed, free from the signal chain. Expression pedal control allows you to assign changes in parameters on your expression pedal to any preset. The MIDI capability opens up the ability to tap into rack-mounted gear, or MIDI controlled pedals for greater connectivity.
If you’re looking for a way to keep your expanding pedal board neat an tidy, with a central switching system that gives you exceptional routing power, then it doesn’t get much more impressive than the Boss ES-8 Pedal Looper and Switching System.
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.