The GT-001 packs the acclaimed amps and effects of the flagship GT-100 Version 2.0 in a stylish desktop processor for your home studio or mobile rig. Its small size fits easily into any workspace, while the intuitive interface makes it simple to dial up world-class tones for recording and practice. In addition to the guitar input, an XLR mic input is included for capturing vocals or acoustic instruments, and the built-in USB audio/MIDI interface provides a direct connection for creating music with your favourite DAW. Like the GT-100, the GT-001 offers powerful sound creation possibilities with dual amps and effects chains and flexible routing options. On top of that, a newly developed guitar-to-MIDI function lets you have fun with Guitar Friend Jam and other computer programs from a normal guitar input-no special pickup required! Available as a free download, the BOSS TONE STUDIO software provides a cool graphical interface for tweaking tones from your computer, plus access to BOSS TONE CENTRAL for free studio-ready patches and much more.
Pro-Level Sound for Recording and Jamming
Under the hood of the GT-001's stylish, streamlined body is a full-featured BOSS multi-effects processor with premium tone. Its COSM amps and effects are equivalent to the GT-100 with Version 2.0 software-BOSS' top-of-the-line processor for stage performers-and patch data can be shared between the two units. Dual effects chains allow you to create sophisticated tones with two amps and series/parallel effects routings, providing pro-level performance for all your music productions. Advanced parameters include a channel divide function that lets you switch effects chains manually or according to frequency or playing dynamics, and adjustable left/right mixing for flexible audio capture in your DAW.
A Powerful Tool for DAW Music Production
Via a single USB cable, the GT-001 functions as a high-quality audio interface for your Mac or Windows computer. It's easy to capture great amp and effects tones directly into your DAW, and four audio channels provide lots of flexibility for recording, re-amping, and mixing. For example, you can listen to the GT-001's amps and effects while capturing an unprocessed signal in your DAW, simultaneously record processed and dry tones on separate tracks, and listen to your mix while re-amping and adjusting guitar tones through the GT-001. In addition, the ability to power the GT-001 with either the included AC adapter or a computer's USB bus offers great convenience for home setups, studio sessions, and mobile recording with a laptop PC.
XLR Mic Input and Patches Designed for Vocals and Acoustic Guitars
The GT-001 is not just a guitar processor-you can also connect a mic to capture vocal and acoustic instrument performances into your DAW. The XLR mic input is equipped with phantom power, allowing you to use a condenser mic for top recording quality. Specially designed patches for vocals and acoustic guitars are included, providing great sound for monitoring and tracking. The GT-001 also has a stereo aux input, perfect for connecting a smart phone or drum machine for jamming when you're not connected to your computer.
Enjoy Computer-Based MIDI instruments from Your Normal Guitar
The GT-001 includes a monophonic guitar-to-MIDI function that allows you to play soft synths and other MIDI instruments in your computer from your normal axe, with no special pickup required. Powered by newly developed BOSS technology, this cool and convenient function is great fun when working with Roland?s free Guitar Friend Jam software, and also lets you experiment with using your guitar to create MIDI sequences in music production software.
Edit and Organise Sounds with BOSS TONE STUDIO
Available as a free download for Mac or Windows, BOSS TONE STUDIO gives you an intuitive graphical interface for creating and editing GT-001 effects patches from your computer via USB. The software also makes it easy to organise and archive patches, and to load them as needed for different songs and styles. If your computer has Internet access, BOSS TONE STUDIO provides an integrated connection to the BOSS TONE CENTRAL website, where you can preview and download free patches created by top guitar pros directly into the GT-001. These premium patches also work with the GT-100 Version 2.0, and can be easily customised with the editing tools available in BOSS TONE STUDIO.
BOSS Tone Central
BOSS tone central is a library service offering additional contents for many BOSS products, download the BOSS tone studio application for powerful editing software and connect to the internet to download any of the free contents from the ever growing collection.
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.