Boss VE-1 - Vocal Echo
Professional Studio-Quality Vocal Ambience at Your Fingertips
Every vocalist can benefit from having professional-grade reverb and studio effects to sound their best on stage. This is what the BOSS VE-1 Vocal Echo is designed for—to make your voice sound even more incredible when you sing. It provides lush reverb and other essential vocal tools magically packaged in a compact and user-friendly unit, allowing you to easily create a great ambient vocal sound every time you perform.
What’s really cool about the VE-1 is that you don’t have to be a pro sound engineer to make your voice sound sweet. Everything is right at your fingertips to get great-sounding vocals anytime and anywhere. Whether you’re a newcomer to the world of audio effects processing or a highly trained PA engineer, the VE-1 provides high-quality processing for any singer to take their voice over the top with that extra luster and polish.
With the VE-1, there’s no need to worry about complicated parameter settings to achieve rich results. Simply dial up a sound from one of the seven available professionally designed presets, and then twist the knobs to easily and intuitively control the effect level and depth. And if you’re a more advanced user, additional detailed parameters are available to fine-tune sounds even further.
Along with the top-quality reverbs, dedicated controls are right at your fingertips for applying Double, Pitch Correct, and Enhance features to your vocals to put the finishing touch to your sound. Pitch Correct helps you to stay in tune, and also allows you to obtain that characteristic “electronic voice” sound. With the convenient Memory feature, you can store and recall up to four favorite settings, including your current live setting.
The built-in USB audio port enables you to record your polished vocal sound directly to a DAW or create a studio-quality sound for a YouTube performance.
The VE-1 runs on batteries or AC power, and works great in any situation, from street performing to recording in your home studio to performing live at a café or club.
Control Your Vocal Sound Without the Need of a PA Engineer
Most vocalists don’t have the luxury of a pro sound engineer to dial in the perfect ambient vocal sound for every performance. The VE-1 is the perfect all-in-one solution to simply and easily get great sound without any outside help. Whether you’re a street performer or playing at a local café or club, you’ll always sound like a pro when you sing with the VE-1.
Seven Different Echo Types
The seven built-in presets don’t simply increase in depth or intensity as you step through them—they each contain multiple reverbs that are intricately adjusted for every setting. These variations provide the most suitable settings for each depth level, blending in beautifully while never overwhelming your direct vocal sound. BOSS engineers have used their decades of accumulated expertise in vocal reverb to design and meticulously craft these studio-level adjustments along with input from top recording engineers from around the world. This results in great ambient vocal effects that are easily obtained in any live situation, providing a big advantage for any singer!
Who is the VE-1 Designed For?
Studio-grade reverb is crucial for every vocalist. The VE-1 is designed for anyone who wants to sweeten their singing with beautiful ambience and sound like a pro. It greatly enhances any voice with spaciousness and sparkle, and it’s really easy to use, even if you’re a newcomer to the world of audio gear. The VE-1 is especially valuable for vocalists who perform with a minimal PA setup in a café, club, or any other live setting.
Built-in Memory to Switch between Different Vocal Sounds
As a vocalist, you‘re always the center of attention—you not only sing, but you speak to the audience as well. Sometimes you need to design a different vocal ambience from one song to another. With the VE-1’s built-in memory, you’re able to simply switch between the ambient vocal sounds you need for different song styles. Between songs, you can easily bypass the ambient sound while the Enhancer remains active, which is perfect for speaking to the audience. You can choose from four different settings, including your current live setup with the VE-1.
USB Audio Capability
Aside from the sweet ambient vocal sounds you can easily obtain with the VE-1, there’s also a built-in USB audio port to record to your computer. This is a particularly great feature for making professional-sounding YouTube videos that show off your incredible vocal ability.
But we didn’t stop there—with a microphone connected to the VE-1, you can record your vocals along with effects directly to your favorite music software. You can even mix in a song played back from your computer at the same time!
Digital Downloads (buying software)
All software marked as "serial download" or "digital download" will be delivered via email within normal office hours.
Simply add the software to the basket and at the delivery stage in the checkout please select "Digital Download - Software by email" as your delivery method
Delivery Charges (Main Products)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5-7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.