Boss VE-8 Acoustic Singer Pedal
The VE-8 Acoustic Singer has been designed with the singer/songwriter in mind, allowing you to add a new layer of depth to your performances with its range of effects and studio-quality vocal processing. This compact module provides you with a range of different controls and functions that allow you to process your vocals and guitar. Articulate and rich BOSS sound processing helps to bring the best out of your vocals and guitar sound providing you with with simple yet intuitive controls that let you affect everything from Acoustic Resonance on the guitar to enhancing vocals or adding Reverb. You can also save settings and setups thanks to the 50 memory locations, which can be instantly recalled at any time
Vocals And Guitar Processing
The VE-8 provides you with a range of controls and functions that let your process and affect your guitar and vocal signals. For vocals you simply have to plug a microphone into the integrated XLR input and dial in the effects you desire. Everything from subtle ambience that adds a new layer of depth to vocal performances to more aggressive electronic effects such as as distortion or radio voice tones for added versatility. The studio-quality vocal processing produces exceptional audio quality while retaining the nuances of the original sound. Chromatic pitch correction has also bee included for live vocal tuning.
The dedicated guitar channels offers a range of parameters and effects such as acoustic resonance, reverb, chorus, phase invert and more. One of the most unique effects - Acoustic Resonance - works to restore your natural sound, combating against unwanted sound, typically associated with undersaddle pickups used in electro acoustics. For added convenience the unit features a built-in tuner, making the VE-8 an all-in-one performance solution. The phase switch and notch filter also help to eliminate any feedback issues within an instant.
Harmony and Loop Controls
One of the most unique features of the VE-8 is the ability to record and control loops as well as vocal harmonies. The custom-designed looper within the VE-8 allows you to lay down everything from percussive rhythms to chord progressions and vocal runs. The looper works by using the dedicated footswitch to record and stop the loop function. You can select to loop your guitar or voice individually or both via the the panel buttons, or with an optional footswitch.
As well as being able to use loops, the VE-8 also gives you the ability to produce natural vocal harmonies, for added performance value. The harmony function features three different modes: Automatic, Hybrid and Fixed. Each of these modes provides you with different settings for generating vocal harmonies. The automatic harmony function detects the key your playing in and produces the correct harmony whilst you sing, for quick and easy harmonic vocal runs. Hybrid and Fixed harmony modes provide you with different settings for added versatility, suitable for a range of performing and recording applications. Additionally, there is a vocal doubling effect which delivers increased presence to your voice.
The VE-8 features a range of inputs and outputs that lets you get the most out of the unit. The rear panel features a guitar instrument input, plus an XLR mic input with switchable phantom power for condenser microphones. Additionally there is an AUX input allowing you to connect a smartphone or other device to the unit to play backing music Stereo XLR balanced outputs have also been provided allowing you to directly feed the VE-8 to a house PA. There is also stereo 1/4'' outputs that let you send a separate signal to stage monitors or an amplifier. The guitar and vocal channels also feature a three-band EQ that lets you sculpt and shape your tone to suit your style and sound. The VE-8 also features a direct recording interface that works via USB and can be connected to your favourite digital audio workstation software.
The VE-8 makes it easy to get professional, studio-level vocal sounds right away. Just plug your mic into the XLR input and dial up some nice ambience, add clarity and control with the Enhance feature, and more. You can even call up hard-tuned electronic voice sounds, distortion, and radio voice tones to bring some modern edge to your acoustic performances.
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.