Ultra-compact, LCD Needle-Style Chromatic Tuner
High accuracy and superb functionality have made Korg tuners the worldwide favorite. And now, the new CA-1 joins the best-selling CA series of band tuners. With even more features, like a pitch reference tone and marks for pure major thirds and minor thirds, the CA-1 Chromatic Tuner packs basic functionality and convenient tuning functions into an ultra-compact body.
Wide Range of Pitch Detection
This compact chromatic tuner supports a broad range of C1 (32.70 Hz)-C8 (4186.01 Hz), allowing speedy and high-precision tuning of wind, string, keyboard, and other instruments. This orchestral tuner is ideal for tuning even low-register notes containing numerous overtones that are often difficult to tune. A high-sensitivity mic is built-in, allowing easy and accurate tuning of acoustic instruments such as ukuleles. A separately sold CM-200 contact mic can also be used to send the vibrations directly to the tuner for even more accurate tuning.
Ultra-compact body with a "Tilt Slit"
Although the CA-1 Chromatic Tuner is small, thin, and light, don’t let its pocket-sized body fool you. The CA-1 chromatic tuner packs the functionality needed for tuning a wide range of instruments. From studio to stage, tuning is easy and convenient. The back of the unit includes a unique arc-shaped "tilt slit" that lets you insert a plastic card for use as a handy stand.
12-note equal temperament
A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4186.01 Hz): for a sine wave
C4 (261.63 Hz) – C5 (523.25 Hz): 1 octave
Meter mode (AUTO), Sound (MANUAL)
A4=410 Hz – 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
+/- 1 cents or better
+/- 1.5 cents or better
INPUT jack (1/4” monaural phone jack)
Two AAA batteries (3V)
Approximately 100 hours (Meter mode, continuous A4 input, conventional batteries)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
102 x 59 x 16 mm / 4.02”x 2.32” x 0.63”
72 g /2.54 oz (Including batteries)
Two AAA batteries for verifying operation
CM-200 Contact Microphone
Digital Downloads (buying software)
All software marked as "serial download" or "digital download" will be delivered via email within normal office hours.
Simply add the software to the basket and at the delivery stage in the checkout please select "Digital Download - Software by email" as your delivery method
Delivery Charges (Main Products)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5-7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.