Ultra-compact LCD needle-style dedicated Guitar and Bass Tuner
High accuracy and superb functionality have made Korg guitar and bass tuners the worldwide favorite. The GA-1 is the latest addition to our best-selling GA series of tuners. With even more features, like a pitch reference tone and quinta-flat tuning, the GA-1 Guitar Tuner packs basic functionality and convenient tuning functions into an ultra-compact body.
An easy-to-use dedicated Guitar and Bass Tuner
This dedicated guitar and bass tuner lets you select either Guitar mode or Bass mode for truly easy operation with automatic pitch detection. The GA-1 Guitar Tuner mode supports 7-string guitars (7B through 1E). The GA-1 Bass Tuner mode support 6-string basses (Low-B, Hi-C). A high-sensitivity mic is built-in, allowing easy and accurate tuning of acoustic guitars.
Quinta Flat tuning mode -- a world-wide first!
The GA-1’s Quinta Flat Tuning mode supports the lowered tunings used in heavy metal styles to give more weight to the sound. Until now, dedicated guitar tuners have supported a maximum of only four semitones below standard pitch, but the GA-1 gives you five steps of flatted tuning, extending as far as five semitones below standard pitch, and supporting even super-long scale guitars that are five frets longer than conventional guitars.
12-note equal temperament
B0??????23.12Hz?– B6?1975.54Hz?: for guitar and bass sounds
Meter mode (AUTO GUITAR/BASS), Sound (MANUAL GUITAR/BASS)
Semitone steps of 1 semitone (b) 5semitones (bbbbb)
+/- 1 cents or better
+/- 1.5 cents or better
INPUT jack (1/4” monaural phone jack)
Two AAA batteries (3V)
Approximately 100 hours (Meter mode, continuous A4 input, conventional batteries)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
102 x 59 x 16 mm / 4.02”x 2.32” x 0.63”
72 g /2.54 oz (Including batteries)
Two AAA batteries for verifying operation
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.