A new chromatic floor tuner with a large LED display makes this the must-have item for the guitarist or bassist. High precision and advanced functionality and sleek style make this new guitar/bass pedal tuner from Korg our most advanced yet.
The pitchblack is the same size as a compact effect unit, and features a tough aluminum die cast body that will endure hard use on the road or in the studio. While small in size, it boasts a large; easy to read LED meter with a light-emitting surface for excellent visibility in any setting from daylight, to stage light to no light as well as an extremely smooth eleven-segment LED meter that allows accurate visual tuning from any angle.
With a red LED that indicates the tuner's on/off status, a large note name display, and a tuning guide that indicates whether your instrument is sharp or flat, you'll always be able to tune quickly and accurately in any situation.
The pitchblack provides a tuning range of E0 (20.60 Hz) to C8 (4,186 Hz), and adjustable calibration between 436--445 Hz.
The pitchblack's LED meter can be switched between four display modes including: Meter, Full Strobe, Half Strobe, and Mirror.
The pitchblack mutes the input signal for silent tuning, and when you're not tuning the input is passed directly to the output jack without being affected by any circuitry (True Bypass). So even if you connect the pitchblack between several of your favorite pedals, the signal will pass without going through the internal buffer amp, ensuring that the sounds you've created using your effects will not be colored in any way
Scale: 12 note equal temperament
Detection Range: E0 (20.60 Hz) - C8 (4186 Hz)
Calibration Range: 436 - 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
Detection Accuracy: within ± 1 cent
Input Impedance: 1 M? (when tuner is on)
Display Modes (auto): Meter, Full Strobe, Half Strobe, Mirror
Connectors INPUT: (mono 1/4" jack), BYPASS (mono 1/4" jack), DC IN (9V), DC OUT (9V)
Power Supply: 9V battery or 9V AC adaptor
Battery Life: approximately 5 hours (A4 continuous input, tuner on, display mode: Meter, using a 9 volt battery)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 68 ?120 ? 47 mm/ 2.68” × 4.72” ×1.85” (including feet)
Weight: 292g / 0.64 lbs (including battery)
Accessories: one zinc-carbon battery for verifying operation
Options: AC adaptor (9V)
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.