Since the KORG AW-1 appeared, clip-on tuners have been the standard for tuning an acoustic guitar. However, some guitarists may feel that a clip tuner attached to the headstock is too distant from the eye, and that it’s annoying to have a tuner attached to the headstock.
KORG has responded by releasing a revolutionary new tuner. The Rimpitch is a unique tuner that you use by attaching it to the sound hole of your acoustic guitar. It provides an incredibly convenient viewing angle, since you can see the tuning meter within the natural angle of your sight. With a compact size, it's visually unobtrusive since it fits inside the guitar's sound hole and besides being easy to fit and remove. You need to check it out!
Fits a variety of acoustic guitars
The Rimpitch can be installed in round sound holes with a diameter of 100 mm±3 mm, allowing it to fit a wide range of acoustic guitars. There's a hook that keeps it from falling, and since the portion that touches the guitar is made of rubber, there's no danger that your valuable instrument will be scratched.
High-brightness LED for excellent visibility
High-brightness LEDs are used for the tuning meter and for the string name indicator, ensuring excellent visibility even on a dimly-lit stage.
Piezo pickup rapidly detects the sound
The Rimpitch detects the pitch by sensing the vibration of the guitar body. Since the design places the piezo pickup close to the body of the guitar, the pitch is detected quickly and accurately.
Scale: 12-note equal temperament
Range (Sine Wave): E2 (82.41 Hz) – E7 (2,637.02 Hz)
Precision: +/-1 cent
Reference Pitch: 440 Hz
Dimensions: (W) x (D) x (H) 79 x 32 x 17 mm / 3.11 x 1.26 x 0.67 inches
Weight: 13 g/ 0.46 oz. (including battery)
Battery Life: Approximately 12 hours (Tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
Installable Size: Circular sound hole of diameter 100 mm ±3 mm
Accessories: CR1620 lithium battery (3V) x 1 (for verifying operation)
Digital Downloads (buying software)
All software marked as "serial download" or "digital download" will be delivered via email within normal office hours.
Simply add the software to the basket and at the delivery stage in the checkout please select "Digital Download - Software by email" as your delivery method
Delivery Charges (Main Products)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5-7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.