The Sledgehammer series is a new lineup of guitar/bass tuners that joins KORG's family of clip-on tuners. These tuners can be attached directly to your instrument for convenient tuning.
The Sledgehammer Pro provides ultra-precise tuning with an accuracy of +/- 0.1 cents, making it one of the most reliable clip-on tuners ever produced! The beautiful three dimensional display offers unparalleled visibility, allowing you to tune confidently in any situation. Its tubular body has a shuttle switch that's simple to use and allows you to easily operate the tuner with just one hand, even while performing. Offering both extreme accuracy and a unique, highly visible display, the Sledgehammer Pro is the ideal clip-on tuner for professional guitarists and bassists.
Easily operated shuttle switch
With its high-impact tubular design, the Sledgehammer Pro features a significant change in operability compared to previous clip-on tuners. Since a shuttle switch is provided on both sides, you can easily operate the tuner with one hand while playing a string with the other, just like you would when turning a tuning peg. By simply by turning the switch slightly up or down you can turn the power on/off, switch modes, and adjust the calibration smoothly with just one hand.
3D visual meter provides revolutionary visibility.
The Sledgehammer Pro’s unique 3D visual meter display, originally developed for the Pitchblack Pro, provides unparalleled brightness making it easier to take advantage of the Sledgehammer Pro’s precise tuning.
A clip mechanism that provides strong holding power as well as flexibility
The clip is designed to make the connection with your instrument as efficient as possible, ensuring a firm grasp. The Sledgehammer Pro firmly adheres to a variety of guitar and bass headstocks. Even if you move around actively while performing, there's no danger that vibration or weight will cause the tuner to shift. The double mechanism of a movable arm and ball joint simultaneously provide both durability and a free range of angle settings. Players have the flexibility to position the tuner wherever they need, and the confidence that it will stay in that position.
Three meter display modes
Three types of display modes are offered: Regular, Strobe, and Half Strobe. Each mode can be easily selected according to the user’s preference. Strobe and Half Strobe mode reflect the extreme precision of the Sledgehammer Pro, making it more convenient to tune accurately.
12 note equal temperament
A0 (27.50 Hz)–C8 (4186 Hz), sine wave
+/- 0.1 cent
A4 = 436–445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
Dimensions (W x D x H):
62 x 62 x 53 mm / 2.44” x 2.44” x 2.09”
28 g / 0.99 oz. (including battery)
Approximately 14 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 1 (for verifying operation)
Digital Downloads (buying software)
All software marked as "serial download" or "digital download" will be delivered via email within normal office hours.
Simply add the software to the basket and at the delivery stage in the checkout please select "Digital Download - Software by email" as your delivery method
Delivery Charges (Main Products)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5-7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.