BOSS RC-30 Loop Station Guitar Effects Pedal
Twin Stereo Tracks, Built-In Effects, & Pro I/O: BOSS celebrates the 10th anniversary of the Loop Station with an exciting new lineup of RC-series loopers! First out of the gate is the RC-30, a Twin Pedal multi-track looper with two synchronized stereo tracks and built-in loop effects. Plug in your instrument of choice, or even a microphone; an XLR input is provided, complete with phantom power. Record for up to three hours direct to internal memory, adding effects as you go. The USB 2.0 port lets you save your loops externally, and import/export WAV files.
BOSS RC-30 Main Features
Twin Stereo Loops
Create and stack multi-layered loops with twin stereo tracks — each track being independently controllable with dedicated volume faders and track-select buttons. Creating loops is convenient with the Auto Recording feature, which starts recording the moment you begin playing your guitar, bass, keyboard, or singing, or as soon as you start a connected audio player. Count-In mode gives you one-bar of rhythm before recording starts. You can Undo/Redo as you go. The sky's the limit, with three hours of recording time!
Fans of BOSS's world-famous effects will be pleased to find a line-up of creative effects on-board the RC-30. Bend Down provides a dramatic pitch-bend effect. Step Phaser changes phase in incremental steps. Sweep Filter alters frequency in sync with the current tempo. Tempo Delay produces a tempo-synced delay effect. Lo-Fi intentionally degrades the sound to create a distinctive character. Dunk your loops in cool effects without the cost and hassle of adding external gear.
Vocalists can plug a microphone of their choice directly into the RC-30's XLR microphone input, complete with phantom power if you wish to use a condenser mic. Sing, overdub, and make multi-layered loops of your voice, create vocal sound-effects patterns, or point the microphone at your acoustic musical instruments, or anything that makes noise and turn it into a cool loop. You don't have to be a musician to get in on the Loop Station action!
To keep your loops tight and in time, play along with one of the basic rhythm patterns in the RC-30's on-board library as you record. Ten types of rhythm types are provided, including Rock, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R&B, and Latin. A dedicated knob lets you adjust the volume of the rhythm, and you can set the tempo via tap tempo. You can also specify the time signature. When you save a phrase, the rhythm type and time signature will also be saved.
You can connect the RC-30 to your computer via a standard USB cable, and back up your RC-30 phrases to your computer for safekeeping. You can also load WAV files from your computer directly into the RC-30. The RC-30 accepts 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files of up to 1.7GB in size.
In addition to recording your instrument performances and turning them into playable loops, you can record other external stereo audio sources via the AUX IN. Sound from a digital-audio player or other device connected to the AUX input can easily be recorded and added to your loop.
Nominal Input Level - MIC IN: -40 dBu (variable)
INST IN: -20 dBu
AUX IN: -10 dBu
Input Impedance - MIC IN: 4 k ohms
INST IN: 1 M ohm
AUX IN: 22 k ohms
Nominal Output Level -20 dBu
Output Impedance1 k ohm
Recommended Load Impedance 10 k ohms or greater
Recording/Playback - Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 3 hours
Maximum Phrase Memory: 99 phrases
Number of tracks: 2
Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
Rhythm Type - Hi-Hat, Kick & Hi-Hat, Rock 1, Rock 2, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R&B, Latin, Percussion
Effect Type - BEND DOWN, STEP PHASER, SWEEP FILTER, TEMPO DELAY, Lo-FiUSB InterfaceHi-Speed USB mass storage device class
Controls - REC/PLAY/OVERDUB pedal switch, STOP/TAP TEMPO pedal switch, MIC INPUT LEVEL knob, MEMORY DOWN button, MEMORY UP button, MEMORY WRITE button, MEMORY DELETE button, RHYTHM OUTPUT LEVEL knob, RHYTHM ON/OFF button, RHYTHM TYPE button, RHYTHM TAP TEMPO button, TRACK 1 slider, TRACK 1 SELECT button, TRACK 2 slider, TRACK 2 SELECT button, LOOP FX ON/OFF, LOOP FX TYPE button, PHANTOM switch
Indicators - POWER indicator, REC/PLAY (DUB) indicators, PEAK indicator, TRACK 1 STATUS indicator, TRACK 2 STATUS indicator, BEND DOWN indicator, STEP PHASER indicator, SWEEP FILTER indicator, TEMPO DELAY indicator, Lo-Fi indicator
Display - 7 segments, 2 characters (LED)
Connectors - MIC IN Jack: XLR type (balanced/phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA),
INST IN Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type,
AUX IN Jack: Stereo miniature phone type,
OUTPUT Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type,
FOOT SW Jack: 1/4" TRS phone type,
DC IN Jack (DC 9 V)
Power Supply - DC 9 V: Alkaline (AA, LR6) or Carbon-zinc battery (AA, R6) x 6,
AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
* Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries cannot be used.
Current Draw - Maximum 195 mA (DC 9 V)
Expected battery life under continuous use - Alkaline battery (AA, LR6): Approx. 7.5 hours
Carbon-zinc battery (AA, R6): Approx. 1.5 hours
These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
Included Accessories - Owner’s Manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 6
Options (sold separately)AC Adaptor (PSA series), Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6)
SIZE AND WEIGHT
2 lbs. 11 oz.
In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.