BOSS RC-300 Loop Station Effects Pedal with AC Adaptor
The RC-300 from BOSS is quite possibly the most powerful Loop Station ever brought to the market. The new flagship looper features three synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume knobs and transport-control footswitches for each track. It’s also equipped with pro effects, a master Expression pedal, and a deluxe, ultra-wide control panel for the ultimate in live-performance manipulation. Plug in your guitar, bass, keyboard, or instrument of choice and create amazing loops in real time. An XLR input is also provided, complete with phantom power, so singers, percussionists, violinists, beatboxers, or anyone with a mic’d instrument can get in on the act, too. The RC-300 lets you record for up to three hours directly to its internal memory, adding effects as you go. The USB port lets you save your loops externally, as well as import/export WAV files. Step into the most powerful and inspiring Loop Station in BOSS history. It’s the creative powerhouse that musicians have been dreaming of!
BOSS RC-300 Main Features
Nominal Input LevelINPUT MIC: -50 dBu (variable)
INPUT INST: -10 dBu (variable)
INPUT AUX: -20 dBu (variable)
Input Impedance - INPUT MIC: 4 k ohms
INPUT INST: 1 M ohm
INPUT AUX: 47 k ohms
Nominal Output Level - MAIN OUTPUT: -10 dBu
SUB OUTPUT: -10 dBu
Output Impedance - 2 k ohms
Recommended Load Impedance - 10 k ohms or greater
Recording/Playback - Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 3 hours (stereo)
Maximum Phrase Memory: 99
Number of tracks: 3
Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
Effect Types - Transpose, Flanger, Phaser, Pan, Tremolo, Slicer, Bend, Chorus, Robot, Female, Male, Gt->Bass, Filter, Delay, Lo-Fi, Distortion
Rhythm Types - 83
USB Interface - Hi-Speed USB (USB Mass Storage Class)
Hi-Speed USB (USB-AUDIO)
Pedals - TRACK 1 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
TRACK 2 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
TRACK 3 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
TRACK 1 STOP pedal
TRACK 2 STOP pedal
TRACK 3 STOP pedal
ALL START/STOP pedal
LOOP FX pedal
EXP 1 pedal
Sliders - TRACK 1 slider
TRACK 2 slider
TRACK 3 slider
Knobs - MASTER LEVEL knob
RHYTHM LEVEL knob
Displays - 7 segments, 2 characters (LED)
16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
Connectors - INPUT MIC jack: XLR type (balanced/phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA)
INPUT INST jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type
INPUT AUX jack: Stereo miniature phone type
MAIN OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type
SUB OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type
PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4" phone type
CTL 1,2 / EXP 2 jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
CTL 3,4 / EXP 3 jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
MIDI connectors (IN/OUT/THRU) (*)
DC IN jack (DC 9 V)
(*) MIDI synchronization is possible with other RC-300 devices or when RC-300 is set to master.
Power Supply - DC 9 V (AC adaptor)
Current Draw - Maximum 320 mA (DC 9 V)
Accessories - Owner's Manual
Options (sold separately)Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7)
Expression Pedal (FV-500L, FV-500H, Roland EV-5)
SIZE AND WEIGHT - Width536 mm
21-1/8 inchesDepth231 mm
9-1/8 inchesHeight76 mm
3 inchesWeight3.9 kg
8 lbs. 10 oz.
5 out of 5
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.