The most intuitive and amazing looper known to musickind is back. Packing a wealth of cool creative features that'll see you jam along with the cream of the crop in music today via the innovative StarJam feature, while creating multi-layered masterpieces in seconds flat. But first and foremost Ditto Stereo Looper is here to give all you loop lovers what you've been craving the most - dirt simple looping in stereo! If it ain't broke, don't fix it and why should you when you have made something musicians truly love? That's why even though we've added some new features, we've preserved everything that's good about Ditto Looper: the ultra-simple design, the 5 minutes of looping time and unlimited overdubs all packed in a highly pedalboard-friendly enclosure. So if you liked Ditto Looper, you'll love Ditto Stereo Looper. There's nothing like that super-wide sonic perspective you get from a stereo rig, it just rules! So why should stereo devotees not have a high-quality compact looper just like the mono-riggers? That's why Ditto Stereo Looper offers first-rate stereo I/O options alongside True-Bypass, Analogue-Dry-Through, the option of running on a 9v battery and 24-Bit uncompressed audio for maximum you. So loop that E-chord and be blown away over and over and over again. In order to progress as a musician you need someone that constantly pushes you and your creativity to its very limits and beyond, and who's better suited to do exactly that than the world's greatest musicians! Enter StarJam, a cool and innovative concept that lets you load pre-recorded loops made by the likes of John Petrucci, Steve Morse, Guthrie Govan and Paul Gilbert into Ditto Stereo Looper, supplying you with hours of inspiration so you can progress to the next level. We won't promise fame, glory and hot tubs, but we will promise an instant boost in creativity and fun!
Depth (mm): 122
Height (mm): 50
Width (mm): 72
Product Dimensions (mm): 50x72x122
Net weight (kg): 0.42
Inputs: Stereo ? 2 standard TS ¼? jacks
Power Supply: Standard 9 V DC, centre negative (not supplied)
Weight (kg): 0.42
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.