Compact and built for the road, the StudioLive AR12 USB from Presonus is an easy-to-use, all-in-one solution for audio mixing and recording. With a wide variety of connections, two ways to record, and a simple, elegant mixing surface, it will quickly become the heart of your live and studio sound systems.
StudioLive® AR12 USB 14-channel hybrid mixers make it simple to mix and record live shows, studio productions, band rehearsals, podcasts, and much more. This is a musician’s mixer: lightweight, versatile, feature-rich, and packed with analog connections and digital tools, yet easy to learn and use. Mix with PreSonus’® famous Class A preamps and three-band EQ. Create multitrack recordings and fly in backing tracks with a 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB 2.0 digital audio interface. Record and playback in stereo with the integrated SD™ digital recorder. Stream program music wirelessly, using onboard Bluetooth®. Compact and road-ready, StudioLive AR mixers provide a superior all-in-one solution for mixing and recording your performances.
StudioLive AR12 USB mixers are packed with the connections and controls needed to mix and record live, in the studio, and in rehearsal. Each of the four mono channels and four stereo channels includes a 60 mm fader for level control; a mic input with one of PreSonus’ prized Class A preamps; three-band EQ; and more. Besides the main outputs, you get two monitor mix outputs, each with a dedicate bus, for feeding stage wedges, a headphone amp, or an in-ear system. Since the StudioLive AR12 USB is also a studio mixer, you also get control-room outputs with level control to feed your studio monitors.
Most mixers make you route acoustic and electric guitars and basses through external direct boxes before connecting to a mixer input. But with StudioLive AR mixers, Channels 1 and 2 have high-impedance instrument inputs, so you can plug a guitar or electric bass straight into the board—no direct box needed.
Our unique Super Channel (stereo Channel 13/14) allows you to connect four stereo analog and digital sources at once, enabling you to use the mixer with your high-tech devices. Plug a media player into the Super Channel’s unbalanced RCA and 1/8-inch stereo inputs, play stereo audio from the onboard SD™ recorder or from your USB-connected Mac® or Windows® PC. Use onboard Bluetooth 4.1 to pair your phone to your StudioLive AR mixer and instantly have wireless access to your music library for break music, backing tracks, or ear-training. Have a song you want the rest of the band to learn? Pair your phone and start rehearsing!
Naturally, you want to record your gigs, as well as producing studio projects, podcasts, and so on. It’s smart to record your rehearsals, too. So StudioLive AR mixers offer two different ways to record. Connect a StudioLive AR12 USB mixer to your computer via USB 2.0, and you have a 14x4 multitrack digital recorder, ready to capture all input channels plus the main mix to a Mac or Windows PC with professional, 24-bit/96 kHz quality. An onboard stereo SD recorder lets you record the main mix without a computer—just hit Record and go. Recording can’t get much easier than this!
PreSonus StudioLive AR mixers are tightly integrated with state-of-the-art recording software to help you achieve your creative vision. Record with PreSonus’ Capture™ live-recording software, then edit in our award-winning Studio One® Artist DAW (recording and production software); both are included free.
To get a great mix, you need high-quality effects. The StudioLive AR12 USB has you covered with an internal stereo effects processor with 16 presets, including an assortment of room, hall, and plate reverbs; chorus and delay effects; even a preset that emulates an acoustically treated studio room to provide a warmer, more intimate tone. A dedicated effects return, complete with master level fader and dedicated monitor sends, lets you adjust the amount of the effects in your main and monitor mixes. You can even bypass the effects with a footswitch (optional). It’s just another way that StudioLive AR mixers enable you to build professional-quality mixes and recordings quickly and easily.
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for use with Capture™ and Studio One®.
Mac and Windows Systems
The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One®. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system. Also, a more powerful system (faster processor with more RAM) will allow for lower latency (signal delay) than you might experience while monitoring audio signals.
As a commitment to constant improvement, PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., reserves the right to change any specification stated herein, at any time, without notification.
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.