Portable Vocal Booth Flex Bundle - SL150 USB Mic & Pop Filter
The Editors Keys Portable Vocal Booth Flex Bundle includes the following items giving you everything you need to record in your home or studio.
The Editors Keys StudioSeries Recording Bundle features:
Vocal Booth Flex
Silence is bliss
The new Portable Vocal Booth Flex, is the ultimate booth for portability. It's smaller than both the home and pro version and folds down to just 20cm in width, making it the ideal travel companion.
We all know the feeling, you've got your lyrics at the ready, computers on, microphones set up, you've recorded the perfect take..., its time to listen back to the recording. If only you get get the quality to sound as dry and as perfect as a studio recording. Well now you can, and why not take advantage of our limited offer which will run out soon.
Your Studio Series Portable Vocal Booth Flex Edition attaches itself to your own microphone stand and allows for great recording conditions every time. The specially moulded foam has been shaped and processed in a way which not only helps to create dry vocals, but to also prevent exterior noise such as traffic noise or air conditioning entering into your mic. Create your own soundbooth studio today.
If you don't have your own stand, you'll be happy to know we offer a compatible stand at great value, simply add it during check out.
The most portable vocal booth.
The Vocal Booth Flex edition is the perfect travelling Vocal Booth and folds down so can easily fit into a backpack or bag. It also features a great clamping system, which allows it to be attached to any microphone stand you or anyone else owns. So whether its recording at home, or in a studio which needs better acoustics, this is the product for you.
Please note the Vocal Booth Flex does not come with a floor stand. It attaches to your own microphone stand.
Recording, without complication
Giving you perfect vocal recording is just one of the benefits of your new Editors Keys SL150 Condenser USB Microphone:
Imagine, how much easier it would be if attaching a new microphone to your computer was as simple as plugging it in? No installation disks, no huge setup procedures, just a great looking microphone with superior recording quality to that of any on the market. That's what can be achieved with your new Editors Keys Studio Series SL150 USB Microphone.
Sound, as good as it looks
The SL150 Condenser USB Microphone will make your life easier and recordings clearer than ever before, just one USB cable is all that's required to make the microphone ready for action, and that's included for you too! The built in Editors Keys Extreme driver takes care of the installation process.
The SL150 features 34mm internal shock mounted gold diaphragms. Perfect for recording singing vocals, speech, rapping, podcasts and musical instruments.
Included with every microphone is a high quality USB 2.0 Cable, shock-mount and heavy duty microphone case.
Compatible with all audio and video editing programs such as, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Sonar, Reason, Serato, Final Cut, Premiere, Avid, After Effects and more!
Compatible With....................................Audio Editing, Video Editing
OS...............................................Mac, PC, iOS
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.