Rode NTG-1, 3m Boom Pole & Rode Blimp Bundle -A Rode NTG-1 with added accessories, this bundles features the Rode NTG-1 shotgun microphone plus added accessories; a Rode 3m boom pole and a Rode 'Blimp'; complete windshield and shockmount in one. The NTG-1 is designed for applications within the film, video, television, voice-over and ENG industries.
Rode NTG-1 Shotgun Condenser Microphone [code: mic-con-rodntg1]
The RØDE NTG-1 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, specifically designed for professional applications within the film, video, television, voice-over and ENG industries.
The NTG-1 provides an electronically balanced output stage and operates on 48V to the P48 standard. The NTG-1 offers wide bandwidth and a controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics. The NTG-1 is extremely lightweight making it ideal for mounting directly to video cameras (with optional accessories) or a Boom pole.
The NTG-1 comes complete with mount and windshield. The supplied windscreen effectively suppresses wind noise when recording outdoors in moderate conditions. Optional accessories are available for more demanding applications.
Rode NTG-1 Features
Rode Boom Pole 3m [code: mic-con-rbpole]
The RØDE Boompole is a high grade professional boom pole for location recording, machined from high grade aluminium. The boom pole allows you to mount your microphone securely and swivel it in a range of directions that will allow you to easily change positions and follow your sound source.
Rode Blimp Windshield/ Shockmount [code: rodeblimp]
The RØDE Blimp is a complete windshield and shock mounting accessory for the NTG-1, NTG-2 and NTG-3 microphones, as well as any third party shotgun microphone up to 325mm in length.
The Rode Blimp uses a dual-hoop, fully adjustable suspension system which greatly reduces handling and wind noise. This quick adjustability is not found on any other models of windscreen and ends the need for different sized mounts for each model of microphone you may use. The included handgrip makes it easy to aim and control on the fly or can adapt to a boompole (3/8") when needed. Included with the system is a Dead Wombat furry windcover that is placed over the Blimp to increase wind attenuation.
Rode Blimp Features
Maximum SPL: 139dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K ohm load)
Maximum output voltage: -15.4dBu (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K ohm load)
Sensitivity: -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.