RODE VideoMic R Shotgun Microphone with Rycote Lyre Shockmount
The worlds best selling Videomic by Rode has now been improved by adding a Rycote Lyre Shockmount and rebranding the Videomic to now be called the Videomic R.
The new and improved Rode Videomic R is a real hit with our stafff at Inta Audio due to its robust yet stylish Design and amazing sound quality.
So What is a Videomic R?
The VideoMic R is a professional grade 1/2" condenser shotgun microphone designed for use with DSLR cameras and semi professional video cameras as well as personal hand held recording devices.
The Videomic R features a integrated shock mounting system that isolates the VideoMic R's capsule and electronics from its all-metal shoe mount, providing isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone.
The Videomic has a standard sized shoe mount also includes a 3/8" thread in the base for easy mounting on a boom pole or stand. (note that cameras with proprietary sized mounts require an additional adaptor.)
The Videomic R features class leading side and rear rejection allowing you to record your souce infront of the camera without issues
Revolutionising your dual-system audio workflow, PluralEyes analyses the audio from multiple cameras and other audio devices and syncs them up in seconds, eliminating the need for clapboards, time code, or manually syncing audio to video in post-production.
With a comprehensive range of broadcast microphones applicable for dual-system setups, RØDE recognises PluralEyes as a vital tool in post-production for enthusiasts and professionals alike, and has joined forces with Red Giant to bring you PluralEyes Express.
PluralEyes Express allows you to synchronise as many as 10 different audio and video up to 30 minutes in length in total, and is fully compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X and Final Cut Pro 7 NLEs.
Additionally, users of PluralEyes Express can upgrade to the full version of PluralEyes for only US$79 on the Red Giant website.
PluralEyes Express is free when you buy any of the following items: VideoMic, VideoMic GO, VideoMic Pro, NTG1, NTG2.
Example uses of the Videomic R
Weddings, Interviewing, Live Sport, Recording Bands and more
Detailed Features of the Rode Videomic R
Featuring a super cardioid polar pattern its highly directional, focusing on the subject in front of the camera, and minimising any surrounding sounds.
In addition to the microphone's native 40Hz-20kHz response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
A -10dB and -20dB level attenuation (or PAD), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as live music or motorsport.
Rode Videomic R Warranty
The Rode VideoMic directional on-camera microphone is covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Videomic R Detailed Specification
Item Weight................................340 g
Product Dimensions.........................30.5 x 10.2 x 12.7 cm
4.6 out of 5
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.