Roland CUBE-20GX Guitar Amplifier - iPhone Connectivity - The starter amp market can get you down. Tinny tones, puny power, drab features, dull styling: surely there has to be a first-step amp that goes further? Meet the new CUBE-20GX. Compact but potent, with a 20-watt output and 8-inch custom-designed speaker, it’s a practical combo that builds on the market-leading features and reliability of the original CUBE range. Built for the player still finding their signature tone, the 20GX is a versatile choice, with three footswitchable channels, a variety of pro effects and amp models, combined with the option to store bespoke tones. Reflecting the rise of home-based recording, the i-CUBE LINK option provides a simple on-board audio interface, connecting with iOS devices like the Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch for mobile recording and practice.
Unlock Your Sound
Some entry-level amps commit players to a ‘one-size-fits-all’ sound. With its three independent channels and wide selection of great guitar tones, the CUBE-20GX is ready for any style you throw at it. The JC CLEAN channel delivers the clean tone of Roland’s iconic JC-120, while on the versatile LEAD channel, you’ll find six additional tones ranging from an acoustic guitar simulator to the organic crunch of ‘Overdrive’ and the heavy gain of ‘Extreme’. The SOLO channel is fully programmable, allowing you to store all settings from either the JC CLEAN or LEAD channel, complete with EQ and effects settings. Channels can be selected from the front panel or remotely via optional BOSS FS-5U or FS-6 footswitches.
No Need For Pedals Or Tuners
When you’re starting out, you might not have money to burn on pricey effects pedals. With the CUBE-20GX, that’s no problem, with three separate onboard effects sections supplying pro-quality processing, and intuitive controls meaning you can dial up great tones with ease. The EFX section includes five stompbox-type effects, while the dedicated DELAY section provides two different flavours, and REVERB offers a choice between vintage spring emulation and studio-style plate. The CUBE-20GX also has a chromatic/manual tuner, built into the amp to ensure you’ll never be left hunting for pitch pipes while the crowd turns nasty.
i-CUBE LINK: A Simple Way To Record
More than ‘just’ a great-sounding guitar amp, the new CUBE-20GX features Roland’s i-CUBE LINK interface, allowing two-way connectivity and easy recording with an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Unlike some bulky iOS interfaces, i-CUBE LINK simply connects to your device’s audio jack with the included cable, enabling you to play along with music tracks and send studio-quality bespoke amp tones direct to the recording app of your choice. The i-CUBE LINK jack can also be used as a simple stereo input, connecting to most audio devices and turning the CUBE-20GX amp into a high-quality music playback system.
Free CUBE JAM App: Get Better Faster
Available free from the App Store, the Roland CUBE JAM app turns your iOS device into a command centre for jamming, recording and learning. Using the i-CUBE Link, you can play back your favourite songs as minus-one tracks and jam along for hours using the 20GX’s great tones. In addition, CUBE JAM works like a virtual studio, letting you record, perfect the mix, then export it to a 16-bit, 44.1 kHz WAV file. CUBE JAM also features powerful tools for practice, including independent speed and pitch adjustment of audio playback, plus Center Cancel to remove solos and create your own jam tracks. And that’s just the start…
Digital Downloads (buying software)
All software marked as "serial download" or "digital download" will be delivered via email within normal office hours.
Simply add the software to the basket and at the delivery stage in the checkout please select "Digital Download - Software by email" as your delivery method
Delivery Charges (Main Products)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5-7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.