Roland Micro Cube GX Electric Guitar Amplifier - Black - If you’re buying a small amp, you know the problem: small needs to be cheap which usually means nasty. You end up getting a small amp with a sound to match – not exactly what you were after, whether you’re jamming in your spare room or warming up in the green room.
The Roland MICRO CUBE is the world’s most popular battery-powered amp, mainly because it’s small, loud, and built for life on the road (an important point as portable amps end up in all manner of weird and wonderful places). The latest addition to the MICRO CUBE range is the MICROCUBE GX, and although it has remained small, it’s now even louder, has a chromatic tuner and a memory function for saving your favourite settings.
And most importantly, because small amps still need to be loud, a high-gain EXTREME mode brings the number of COSM amps onboard to eight, while a HEAVY OCTAVE setting has been added for those thick, ultra-low tones that we all secretly love.
Finally, the i-CUBE LINK connector opens many new opportunities for practice and recording, providing a built-in audio interface for working with music apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can even connect to the free CUBE Jam app for iOS and learn difficult guitar parts or just record your jamming sessions and email them to the band or the A&R man.
Micro Cube GX Main Features
When choosing a small-format amp, remember the three Ps: power, portability and performance. Let’s think of power in terms of tone and playing time (when used with batteries). The MICROCUBE GX provides enough gutsy tone to keep the neighbours unhappy, yet this extra power doesn’t come at the expense of battery life: you’ll get up to 25 hours of playing time using six NiMH AA-size batteries. And if you’re the type of person who can’t be without a guitar even on holidays, the MICRO CUBE GX includes a chromatic tuner, eliminating the need to carry an external tuner when you play. You’ll also appreciate that the GX weighs well under 3kg, so it can even come on the plane as hand luggage.
World-Class Amps and Boss Effects
The MICRO CUBE GX contains a technology called COSM, which lets you play any musical style, from ultra-clean jazz to heavy rock and everything in between. The new EXTREME amp setting is ready to dispense face-melting metal riffs while the MIC setting lets you use the amp with a vocal microphone. Five different EFX types are available to sweeten your sound, with a new HEAVY OCTAVE effect that adds ultra-low power to distorted tones. An independent DELAY/REVERB processor is onboard as well, with a new spring reverb for authentic surf and roots-rock sounds.
Instantly recall your favourite sound
The new MEMORY function turns the MICRO CUBE GX into a dual-channel amp; just dial up the amp tone and the effects you want, hold the MEMORY button for a few seconds, and your settings are saved! After that, you can toggle between the saved setup and the current knob settings with a quick button press. Use it for saving a favourite sound, switching between rhythm and lead tones, or instantly calling up a special sound for a particular song or style.
i-CUBE LINK: A Simple Way To Record
More than ‘just’ a great-sounding guitar amp, the new MICRO CUBE GX features Roland’s i-CUBE LINK interface, allowing two-way connectivity and easy recording with an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Unlike some bulky iOS interfaces, i-CUBE LINK simply connects to your device’s audio jack with the included cable, enabling you to play along with music tracks and send studio-quality bespoke amp tones direct to the recording app of your choice. The i-CUBE LINK jack can also be used as a simple stereo input, connecting to most audio devices and turning the MICRO CUBE GX amp into a high-quality music playback system.
Free CUBE JAM App: Get Better Faster
Available free from the App Store, the Roland CUBE JAM app turns your iOS device into a command centre for jamming, recording and learning. Using the i-CUBE Link, you can play back your favourite songs as minus-one tracks and jam along for hours using the MICRO CUBE GX’s great tones. In addition, CUBE JAM works like a virtual studio, letting you record, perfect the mix, then export your music as a 16-bit, 44.1 kHz WAV file. CUBE JAM also features powerful tools for practice, including independent speed and pitch adjustment of audio playback, plus Centre Cancel to remove solos and create your own jam tracks. And that’s just the start…
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.