Vox MINI3 G2 Modelling Guitar Amplifier Ivory
Here at Inta Audio we love the MINI3 G2 - the next-generation model of the MINI3, the definitive portable modelling amplifier. The MINI3 features VOX's original Bassilator circuit for dramatically enhanced tone!
Vox MINI3 G2 Main Features
Featuring sophisticated looks, compact construction, battery power, and modelling technology inherited from the Valvetronix series of amps, the MINI3 is the definitive portable modeling amp. We now present to you the next generation of this portable rocker, the MINI3 G2! VOX’s new Bassilator circuit delivers a powerful tone with solid bass frequencies that can be heard even at low volumes. The onboard effects have also been improved, offering added realism to an already great design. With the incredibly portable MINI3 G2, you'll be well equipped whether you're at home or on the go.
Extensive range of 11 realistic amp models
The MINI3 G2 delivers 11 accurate and authentic amp models which allow you to play a broad range of styles and genres. Starting with the coveted British VOX tone, the MINI3 G2 also nails sounds from classic vintage, modern high-gain, and rare boutique amps. The acclaimed modelling technology inherited from the Valvetronix series of amps allows the MINI3 G2 to reproduce the rich, warm sounds associated with tube amps.
The Bassilator Circuit
The newly designed VOX Bassilator circuit enables the amp to produce ultra-low frequencies, well past what the EQ is capable of. This is especially effective on high-gain models where it gives the amp a full, deep sound that’s great for heavier styles of music. In other words, you’ll get a big sound in a small package!
Not just for electric guitar
The “LINE” model gives you a pristine clean tone that’s ideal for use with an acoustic-electric guitar. The natural resonance of your acoustic instrument will shine through for those times when you need some extra sonic support. Additionally, the ability to use line connections from a keyboard or Mp3 player makes the MINI3 G2 a great portable PA system as well.
The MINI3 G2’s great sounding effects will help put the final touches on your tone. This second generation MINI3 features even better sounding effects than the first. The effects section offers a compressor, chorus, flanger, and tremolo. There is also a dedicated section for reverb and delay where you can add that extra touch to create your own signature sound.
Even beginners will find editing effects easy – a turn of the knob lets you control which effect to use and how much of it you hear. The tap tempo button makes syncing the delay time to the tempo a breeze!
Ultra-portable freedom and mobility
As its name suggests, the MINI3 G2 is very compact and easy to take with you wherever you go. Use the included detachable strap to carry the amp by hand, or connect a guitar strap for over-the-shoulder convenience when your hands are full. The amp weighs a mere 6.61 pounds (3 kg), so you won’t get tired carrying it around town. You can even stop for a practice session or performance on the way! Six AA alkaline batteries provide up to 10 hours of on-the-go power, making it ideal for outdoor use and street performances. Also included is an AC adapter for connecting to a power outlet.
Versatile connections for the singer/performer
In addition to the main guitar input, the MINI3 G2 has a separate mic input, complete with its own volume control and reverb/delay send. Plus, we’ve included a convenient AUX input jack so you can connect your MP3 player or other audio source. Jam along to your favourite tunes, practice those tricky licks, or play with pre-recorded backing tracks for a full-fledged performance – all by yourself!
Continuing the VOX design tradition
Sound quality goes without saying, but VOX's inimitable sense of design is another real attraction of this amp. The MINI3 carries on VOX trademarks such as diamond grille cloth and textured vinyl cladding, making it a tasteful addition to any room. In addition to our proven and popular black, the MINI3 is also available in a vintage-flavored ivory or the classic VOX look with brown diamond grille cloth.
Amp models (11 types)
BTQ CLEAN, BLACK 2x12, TWEED 4x10, AC15, AC30TB, UK '70S, UK '80S, UK '90S, CALI METAL, US HIGAIN, LINE
Effects (8 types)
Compression, Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Delay/Reverb (Analog, Tape echo, Spring, and Room)
Output Power (watts)...........................3
Inputs.............................1/4" jack, 3.5mm mini jack
Outputs.................................3.5mm mini jack
Speakers..................................5 inch; 4 ohms
Effects.........................Compression, chorus, flanger, tremolo, reverb, delay
Dimensions (mm)..........................262 x 174 x 223
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.