Please note, this product is a serial download and not a boxed version. Once your order has been placed, you will be emailed shortly after will a download key to access your software. You can manage your software on the Toontrack Product Manager (Link Below).
Toontrack The Blues EZX - Virtual Drum Software
The Blues EZX comes with two complete kits: A 1970's Gretsch and a Calfskinned Swedish Levin set from the 1940's
On top of that, it features contemporary Paiste and Sabian crashes, vintage Zildjan A and K series cymbals as well as extras such as a suitcase and set of calfskinned tambourines.
All instruments were handpicked and in many cases road-worn by the sampling drummer himself, a blues musician with more than half a decade worth of experience
behind the kit playing the blues.
The end result is a cross-pollination between new and old; warm and characteristic sounds that cover the whole range, from old school to modern, from dry to ambient. This is the sound of then, now and time to come.
Toontrack The Blues EZX Main Features
Kick 1 - 14x20" Gretsch 1970s
Kick 2 - 14x28" Levin 1940s with calfskin drumheads
Snare 1 - 5.5x14" Slingerland Radio King 1964 with Remo vintage drumhead
Snare 2 - 5.5x14" Premier 1960s wood snare with calfskin drumhead
Snare 3 - 6.5x14" Premier 1937 brass snare
Tom 1, kit 1 - 8x12" Gretsch 1970s
Tom 2, kit 1 - 14x14" Gretsch 1970s
Tom 1, kit 2 - 9x12" Levin 1940s with calfskin drumheads high tuned
Tom 2, kit 2 - 9x12" Levin 1940s with calfskin drumheads low tuned
Hat 1 - 14" Zildjian New Beat (top) / Rock Beat (bottom)
Ride 1 - 19" Zildjian A 1960s with rivets
Ride 2 - 20" Zildjian A 1960s
Position 1, Crash 1 - 16" Paiste
Position 1, Crash 2 - 16" Sabian hand hammered Dark Crash
Position 1, Crash 3 - 12" Zildjian A 1960s
Position 1, Crash 4 - 10" Zildjian K 1960s
Position 3, Crash 1 - 18" Zildjian K 1960s
Position 3, Crash 2 - 18" Sabian hand hammered Thin Crash
Suitcase (Kick 3)
Tambourine 1 - Grover Tambourine, German silver bells
Tambourine 2 - Grover Tambourine, copper bells
|1 GB free disc space, 512 MB RAM, DVD Drive. A working EZdrummer version 1.3 or above, or Superior Drummer 2.3 or above.|
Mac and PC supported
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.